Community Association Management
Community Association Login Website
Click Here to Pay Your Homeowners Association Assessment Online
Our community association property management team provides the board of directors with the guidance, experience and resources needed to build successful, efficient and harmonious communities. Since 1972, we have a proven track record in the following areas:
HOA Accounting Services
- Clear billing with no hidden fees.
- Designing and executing cost effective and preventative maintenance plans to proactively enhance the property value of the community.
- Offering our managed communities the option to join group insurance programs (exclusively available to our clients), resulting in lower costs and better insurance coverage.
- Bi-monthly comprehensive update system designed for maintaining close communications between board and management team to ensure consistency with on-going projects, issues and progress.
- Being equipped with an extensive vendor library, consisting of field-tested contractors, vendors and professionals, accumulated over 35 years of property management experience.
- Implementing effective collection systems, including various 30, 60, 90 and quarterly collection campaigns, returned mail monitoring, lien placement coordination and collection agency submittal. In addition, we offer online payment options for assessments.
- Ensuring quick response to emergencies with a 24/7 emergency response team, consisting of a property manager and general contractor.
- Effectively enforcing rules while maintaining a harmonious and peaceful community with skillful conflict mitigation.
- Providing complete, detail and user-friendly monthly financial statements with original paid invoices.
Our accounting department professionally administers all details pertaining to accounts payable and receivable, payroll accounts and tax accounts and using software specifically designed for property management. Detailed reports and financial statements are submitted to the board monthly along with the original paid invoices.
Since 1972, WPI has a proven track record in managing properties in King, and Snohomish County.
Request Management Proposal
Request a Quote »